The focus of the Metadata, the Information Technology Intellectual Property of the Enterprise presentation is unique. It is unique because it declares that the true assets of IT is its work products, not enterprise data. That is because Enterprise Data is the asset of the enterprise.
The objective of the presentation is to show how IT’s work products can be integrated, interoperable, and non-redundant such that knowledge workers are more productive, generate products in a less costly manner, accomplish results that are of a higher quality, and thus put IT in a much lower risk environment.
In support of this assertion and objective, this presentation includes the following topics:
- Standish Error Statistics
- Metadata—Fundamental Definition
- Framework for the Knowledge Worker
- Metabase Module Cross Reference with the Knowledge Worker Framework
- Integrated, Interoperable, and Non Redundant Metadata across the Enterprise
- Metabase and the IT SDLC
- Return on Investment
- Summary and Closing