Volume 2 contains Time-Tested, Step-by-Step Processes to Create Shared Data Environments. This volume provides:
- Approaches to Build Data Element Foundation Blocks for Shared Data
- Methods to Construct Data Model Templates to Develop Shared Databases
- Processes to Engineer Database with Data Elements & Data Model Templates
- Techniques to Create Data, Process, and State Objects for Project Teams.
- Forward/Reverse Engineering Strategies to Integrate Legacy Data Models
- Strategies for Client-Server, XML, and Service Oriented Architectures
- Work Plans to Deploy and Maintain Shared Data Environments
- Reviews of How Shared Data Errors are Eliminated or Severely Reduced
- And Much, Much More!