Special Terms and Conditions Applicable to Information Systems Department Members
1. Information Systems Department Members represent a department, or other organizational sub-unit of an organization within a single building complex or campus, charged with the development, delivery, and maintenance of information technology products and services for the organization within which they are a department or for third parties. For the purposes of memberships, there are three classes of IS Departments: small, medium, and large.
2. A small IS Department is one with 50 or fewer directly employed or contracted workers acting to perform activities within the IS department.
3. A medium IS Department is one that has between 51 through 250 directly employed or contracted workers acting to perform activities within the IS department.
4. A large IS Department, greater than 251 directly employed or contracted workers acting to perform activities within the IS department.
SPECIAL AUTHORIZATIONS, RIGHTS, and OBLIGATIONS OF ISD MEMBERS
1. An ISD Member has the right to employ Whitemarsh Materials in support of the development, deployment, and evolution of works (e.g., database designs, IT project work plans and estimates, Information System plans, selection & evaluation of DBMSs and meta data repositories, and IT related courses) based on Whitemarsh Materials.
2. A person within an IS Department is not allowed to give the WisWeb site password to anyone else outside their IS Department.
3. Notwithstanding General Authorizations Paragraph 4, an ISD member may however include Whitemarsh Materials in Member's proposals for work providing the ISD Member's proposal clearly states that Whitemarsh is the owner of Whitemarsh Materials and that such inclusion does not grant a use-license or member rights to Whitemarsh Materials to the intended client of the proposal.