The focus of the As-Is Enterprise Architectures presentation is the integration and exposition of all the existing IT work product artifacts that will have been captured as of this time.
Gathered and assessed for completeness, clarity, correct integration and interrelationships are the four main components:
- Databases to Business information Systems
- Resource Life Cycle Models to Database Objects and Business Information Systems
- IT Projects, project deliverables, and work environment factors along with their related documents, business information systems, operational data models, resource life cycle node networks, and the like
- Staff and the accurate assessment of skills and performance abilities
- Staff allocation to projects with generation of project schedules, CPM and Gantt charts.
Metabase System Deployment
Included in this presentation is the identification of the relevant Metabase System data model tables, and the various Metabase System functional modules and processes necessary to capture, store, update, and report appropriate captured data along with an instructor led demonstration followed up by workshop exercises on enterprise architecture work products.